All the lovely ladies and readers of Retspec blog have been asking about evening dresses! So, In today’s post we are going to suggest about awesome long evening dresses for this year. You are going to see awesome inspiration ideas which will make you look special and stunning during special events. We at Retspec have picked out some really awesome dresses which are great choices for those women who want to look sophisticated, elegant or they want to look the best in any evening party. Maxi and gown styles come with lots of fabrics, while the luxe and rich designs are made of fabulous fabrics, which make you look marvelous. This Retspec collection consists of amazing ideas which will allow you to choose the right style and fit. As you can see there are lace, sheer,jacket set, one-shoulder, strapless, and many other designs which are meant for special occasions wear. Check out these lovely floor-length beauties and choose your favorite.
1. Be open-minded There are so many ladies who say that they had a style in mind when shopping for a dress and that they were shocked to end up with something completely different. It’s important to be open and try new things. After all, a special occasion should be just that: special. So if you never wear bold colors, give them a try. If you always wear strapless, try a cap sleeve. You just might be surprised at the outcome.
2. Select a piece of statement jewelry and work around it In most cases, it’s best to have one really bold piece of jewelry and pare down the rest of your look. For instance, if you’re wearing your hair up, or have a high neckline, you may want to wear bold earrings. In this case, you mostly likely don’t need a necklace, and if you do, make sure it’s subtle.
3. Your evening bag should add to your look Even though you might not be holding your bag all night, you don’t want it to look like an afterthought. That’s not to say that you need to invest a lot of money in a bag you’ll rarely use, but it’s a good idea to have a couple basic “go to” clutches in your wardrobe: black, silver, and gold are ideal.
5. Be realistic about your shoes We’ve all been guilty of wearing uncomfortable shoes at one time or another. Before you decide to go with the 4-inches, make sure you’re able to stand for a long period of time without your feet throbbing. If you never wear heels, opt for a low 1- to 2-inch kitten heel. It’s always a good idea to spend some time at home walking in your shoes so you can find out if the height is comfortable and if any of the closures rub you the wrong way.
7. Don’t get too experimental with hair and makeup If you have the time and money to experiment with your look, by all means, go for it! However, if you never wear your hair up, this is not the time to try a fancy updo. If you’re set on wearing a new look, go to someone you trust and always bring pictures of hair and makeup styles you like. It’s easier for the artist when you have a visual.
If you are confused about where to buy your evening gown from, then check out the widest range from VoguePrive here–
This Blog is brought to you by Retspec– “A bold, curated and fashion-forward brand”.